Thursday, January 1, 2015

November Horror Block...

Ok so as usual I am waaaay behind! I coulda swore I posted this but I guess not. So lets dive into the block from November shall we!

Sweet! I been wanting a scaler and now I got one!!
The t for this month

OMG!! This is awesome!! A Nightmare On Elm Street film cell!!

 You know I so hadda watch this the night I opened the box!
 Seriously digging the Hannibal Stress ball heart!


Thinking these stickers may just end up being magnets or buttons
 How awesome is it to have Godzilla chilling on my external cord!
Excuse the scary no makeup day but I hadda show off the shirt ;)
Not a bad little haul if I do say so myself. My favorite was probably the film cell but I loved the box overall. Only thing I probably wont be using is the Cthulu car sign. It just seems kinda cheap and flimsy. Anyway I am still waiting on my December block for some reason but as soon as it arrives I will get it posted!

Licks & Lashes,
Mistress Tragedy

No comments:

Post a Comment