Monday, January 12, 2015

Decmber Horror Block...

Ok so I am gonna just do a quick post to show yall what I got this month. Been way busy and I am behind on so very much since this promotion.
Anyway here is this month's block....
Redrum! Redrum! This month's shirt is an uber cool shirt from the Shining and I love it. The material is a bit softer than those in the past and much as I love black shirts it was a nice change of pace.
Totally had to rock it that day :P
Next is a Funk Pop! This one is from the Universal Monsters line. Super stoked about this cause I just got these bad boys from friends for xmas and he will fit in nicely with them...
So this thing had me cracking up...It is hand sanitizer. But I know I am not the only one who finds the name hilarious!!
So the Poltergeist mouse pad is a little on the small side but it sure is wicked!
Back to Rue Morgue magazine this month. I honestly prefer Fangoria but this one is good too ;)
Finally there was a stress ball type skeleton...
Seriously amused that he has maggots in his eyes LOL...
Well that is it for this month. Can't wait to see what comes next month!!

Licks & Lashes,
Mistress Tragedy

No comments:

Post a Comment