Wednesday, July 9, 2014

June Box Of Dread...

So unfortunately this is gonna be my last BOD post for a couple months. With getting ready to move I have to cancel my subscription for the time being. That said there was some kinda cool items in this months box but nothing I really would have rushed out to get. I joined BOD for the unique promo items and though there was one this month I am pretty sure it is not a rare item. So here is the box...
 First off there where 2 small Godzilla minis. Not really a huge Godzilla fan but they are kinda cool. Probably will open them up and stick em on my desk once we move...
Next they sent a couple Pacific Rim items. Now I have not seen this movie due to everyone telling me how bad it was but someday I may get around to it.

The dog tags on top are a nice heavy metal tag.

Next we got 2 little zombie treat/popcorn type boxes. These are kinda cool but not at all something I feel is worth my time or money...

My favorite item this month is a thermal mug from the new Showtime program Penny Dreadful...

Kinda a cool mug but not something rare. I am pretty sure you could buy these on the Showtime website if ya wanted one :P

 Licks & Lashes,
Mistress Tragedy


No comments:

Post a Comment