Monday, April 14, 2014

March Box Of Dread...

I know I know...I been slacking getting this post up but My BOD happened to come around the time I was out of town for a few concerts and I just been crazy busy since then. I was crazy happy with my box this month. The owner really listens to our feedback and tries to send out the best items possible each month. So if you havent yet be sure and sign up for Box of Dread today. April's sign ups are closed so if you sign up now it will be for May's Box.

So here is what came in this month's box...

Pretty awesome eh....First of all they were promoting the new flick Chasity bites. Now I havent gotten a chance to check this out but I am looking forward to it. Check out the Trailer...

So they sent me a sticker and the film poster. I freaking love the artwork on this! I think I may need to frame this one eventually.


Next there was a pack of Little Shop Of Horrors vintage trading cards...

Then a brand new copy of the super awesomely bad "kiddie" horror film The Willies. (Think Goosebumps before RL Stine was a big name.) Best part about this film is when the kids are talking to their friend played by Sean Astin. There is a part where they say something out playing pirates in caves. And who doesn't love a good Goonies reference LOL.


Finally the "Big" Item for this months box....Walking Dead Mini Mates!! I havent decided where I wanna put these guys yet but how awesome are they!! I got Hooded Michonne & Gabe.


Thats it for this month...Can't wait until next!

Licks & Lashes, 
Mistress Tragedy


No comments:

Post a Comment