Sunday, April 27, 2014

April Box Of Dread...

Seriously love this month's Box Of Dread. Each months so far has been better than the next! You will however be kinda surprised at what my favorite item this month was...
Aint that a great little haul!! This month kinda cemented the fact I will be sticking with the service for awhile :)

 First up just a simple little filler item...Horror decor matches. These guys just started selling horror theme candles and I need to pick up a few to use these on :P

Next is a little pocket hand sanitizer promo from Oculus. I am dying to see this movie but I been slacking LOL. Side note I kinda love the fact this is a fact dispenser cause I can stick it in my back pocket for concerts ;)

Next we have a pack of American horror Story trading cards. I love this show so this is perfect. My favorite season so far is Asylum but the new season is supposed to be Freakshow and I can't wait!!


This item is pretty cool actually. It is a box of "Serial Killers." Just one of those little variety pack style cereal boxes redone with a horror theme. Inside the box was a set of cards (I didnt open them), 2 special silver spoon glitter cards, & an eyeball gumball. Pretty cool goodies but the package alone sold me.


This was the "big" item in the box. A Funko Mystery mini from The Walking Dead Series 2.
You know I hadda open this to see if it was Daryl LOL. Sadly it was not but Rick is pretty Badass too!


Finally what oddly was my favorite item in the box...A button LMAO. No but seriously...I am damn proud to be a Gore Whore and I freakin love it!!!


Licks & Lashes,
Mistress Tragedy

No comments:

Post a Comment