Tuesday, June 3, 2014

May Box Of Dread...

So yea...There were a few complainers about the size of this Months Box Of Dread but I am totally stoked on what's inside. Sure there are a few less items but the quality is superior to some of the past boxes I have received. If you hate the box so much Unsub and let those of us who like it enjoy it without all the whining.
 So the first thing I see in this box is a MASSIVE sticker. We are talking bigger than my whole hand LOL. Not sure where this is from but whatever I got a wicked awesome huge Zombie head LOL.
Next is a Scream Factory keychain. Kinda cool. These guys have been re-releasing some really great B Movie films over the last few years or so. Great to see a company keeps gems such as the original Sleepaway camp alive.
Next up I got a pack of Fangoria trading cards. As usual I didnt open these. I got so many packs of horror cards though I need to find something to do with them. Thinking of maybe decoupaging a shelf for all my horror goodies with them. I know I am like the gothic Martha Stewart LOL.
 And finally...The piece D Resistance in this box....
  Fuck yes!! I got a Pennywise FULL SIZE POP vinyl figure!!! How badass is that!!
 Honestly...I am kinda missing the horror movie promo type items that got me to sign up for the box originally but I still love the box over all. And the CS department is always there for you! Keep up the great work!

Licks & Lashes,
Mistress Tragedy

No comments:

Post a Comment