Friday, January 24, 2014

January Box Of Dread...

It's Here It's Here!!! Finally I got my first Box Of Dread!!

 How freakin awesome is all this!! The box is only $20 a month and shipping is free! (Or they have a 3 Month Subscription, Both types auto renew when the term is up) Not sure why I did it but I put off subscribing last month and now I wish I wouldn't have. But this moth is awesome so woohoo!

Now don't kill me but I am really not into the whole Sci-Fi/Horror kinda thing. I just like my horror to be straight up blood and guts is all. So these first 2 items are cool but they are just not really my speed of things...

First we have a set of Terminator Judgement Day trading cards. Now I never got much into trading cards because I am the asshole that has to collect everything from a series and that is just a lot of effort. Super cool subject matter though. I didnt open the package on these...

Next up is this super cool Action figure of Ash from Alien. Again I am not opening the  package but his arms and legs are articulated. This guys selling price covered the cost of box by its self.


 Next are my favorite items....Swag from Insidious 2. I know I know...I havent seen it quite yet but it's on my to do list LOL. I did love the first film and have heard good things about 2.

First there was a collapse-able water bottle. These are actually nice when we start heading to the summer music festivals since they fit in almost anything pockets included.



And my absolute favorite item in the box...An Insidious 2 lantern! Now I never gotta be ascared of the dark again LOL


Anyway if you or one of your loved ones is a huge horror fan you just gotta check out Box Of Dread.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment